Monday 28 June 2010

Cakes & Goodies



I'll keep my blog short and 'sweet' this week as I am wrapping things up in preparation for holiday's.

I-Craft has many different sides and over the last few years due to demand and special commissions I have launched my Cakes & Homebaking range.

Here is a sneak peak at what I can produce.

Handcrafted Novelty Cakes

Sculpted sponge cakes in various designs, shapes and sizes.










Homebaking

Handcrafted Cupcakes (Alcoholic or Non) made with natural ingredients and packed with flavour. 

Other items available include: Shortbread, Tablet, Gingerbread, Fruit Loaf, Cookies, Lollipops and many many more.

Available for stalls and fayres, great way to boost fundraising.

contact irene@i-craft.co.uk for all enquiries




'I-Craft is fully vetted by the Environmental Health and is in possession of all relevant certificates and training including a diploma in Advanced Food Hygiene'

Special Offer

FREE box of cupcakes for anyone who successfully recommends a venue for a homebaking stall. Terms & Conditions